THE JUDICIAL AND BAR COUNCIL
The Judicial and Bar Council announces the opening, for application or recommendation, of the positions of Presiding Judge of the Regional Trial Court, Branch 25, Kalamansig, Sultan Kudarat.
Applications for recommendations must be filed in (6) legible copies not later than 7 October 2011 to the JBC Secretariat, 2nd ZFlr. Centennial Bldg., Supreme Court Padre Faura St., Manila (Tel No. 552-9512; Fax No. 552-9598; email address firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of recommendations, the recommendees letter itself must signify within the application period their acceptance either in the recommendation letter itself or in a separate document. New applicants or recommendations must submit the following documentary requirements within fifteen (15)days after the deadline for filling of applications.
Six (6) copies of:
- Personal data Sheet (JBC Form 1-Downloadable from the JBC Website (http://jbc.supremecourt.gov.ph) with recent ID Picture (2x2);
- Transcript of School Records
- At least four (4) hours of relevant training;
- Certificate of Admission to the Bar (with Bar Rating)
One (1) copy of:
- Income Tax Return for the past two years 2011 Clearances from NBI, Ombudsman, Police from place of residence, IBP, Offiice of the Bar Confidant and Employer;
- Proof of age and Filipino Citizenship
- Certificate of Good Standing or or latest Official Receipt from the IBP National treasurer
- Results of medical examination and sworn medical certificate with impressions on such results, both conducted/issued within two months prior to the filling of application
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth for the past 2 years
Previous applicants who are applying for the above-mentioned positions must inquire from the Secretariat about their lacking or out of date application requirements and must submit them on or before the above-mentioned deadline for the submission of requirements. Those who fail to comply with the requirements shall not be scheduled for interview nor considered for nomination.