Pay the following:
• Membership Dues for CY 2020 of PHP 2,000.00;
• Building Fund contribution of PHP 200.00;
• Courier fee of PHP 200.00 (for your Official Receipt; and
• Transaction fee of PHP 20.00
Deposit your payment to:
BANCO DE ORO (Julia Vargas Branch)
Account Name: Integrated Bar of the Philippines
Account No.: 002110002022
Please indicate your Roll Number as your Reference Number
Download the IBP Lawyer's Registration Form as provided at the bottom part of this page. If you're not quite familiar on how to sign PDF forms, you may view the Guide in signing a PDF form provided in this page as well.
Fill-out and sign the IBP Lawyer's Registration Form using Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download the program at this link for free. Adobe Acrobat Reader is also made available for mobile use (available in iOS and Android version). You may download the said mobile app at Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please ensure that you fill-out all the necessary details before submitting the form.
Send via e-mail the following documents to IBP Accounting and IBP Records:
• Copy of deposit slip or fund transfer confirmation;
• Fully accomplished & signed IBP Lawyer’s Registration Form;
• 2x2" ID photo in image format .jpg or .png and with 500x500 px resolution;
• Certification with Roll Number issued by the Office of the Bar Confidant after signing the Roll of Attorneys; and
• Scanned copy of valid ID (i.e. Driver’s License, Philippine Passport, and/or Professional Regulatory Commission ID)
To download the IBP Lawyer's Registration Form, click the button below.
To download the Guide in signing a PDF, click the button below.
Integrated Bar of the Philippines
Supreme Court of the Philippines
Court of Appeals
Judicial and Bar Council
Court of Tax Appeal
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Don’t have an Account? Sign up